This 8 week course introduces the arts of Qigong & Meditation (the foundations of all TaiChi and internal Gong Fu practice) and provides a long term platform for exploring the principles of the internal arts. Qigong uses a series of gentle movements to open up the body’s energy channels and balance the flow of bio-energy or Qi (pronounced “chee”). The movements reduce stress and have been shown to improve virtually every area of physical, mental and emotional health. The course includes Wild Goose qigong, along with Meditation and Energy Healing.
Goals for this class are to introduce routines that allow the student to immediately experience the stress relieving and healing aspects of the system. The Introductory class exposes students to the internal principles that make energy healing work.
Classes are offered throughout the year in continuing (8) week cycles
Continuing Study Group
The Continuing Study classes are based on online material available to paid members of the Dayan Arts® Organization. Weekly Q & A sessions and local seminars are available to class members.(The introductory class is a prerequisite for the continuing study levels.)
These classes continue a deeper exploration of the 1700 year old Wild Goose System of Healing and Martial Arts. The system has its foundations in two forms - these are the 1st and 2nd 64 action qigong forms. The 1st 64 is taught in in the Foundations class, the 2nd 64 is taught only in the continuing classes. Each new form brings a different level of energy and healing. Major elements of these classes are -
- Wild Goose Qigong 1st 64 form
- Wild Goose Qigong 2nd 64 form
Additional System Forms (Meridian Patting, Dayan Palm, Dayan Fist, Dayan Soft Palm, Trigeminal Spiral, Kunlun Bagua, Kidney Clearing, Kidney Strengthening......)
- Energy healing methods
- Meditation (standing & seated)
- Partner Work (internal energy training)
The goal of the continuing classes is to allow the long term student to explore a broader range of health benefits available in the Wild Goose system. These include stress management and mental, physical and emotional balance as well as energy healing skills.
The Foundations class is a prerequesite for Continuing Studies.
Click on the Calendar for a full schedule of all classes.
1. Payment and registration for all classes and seminars at Balmer Martial Arts must be made in advance, directly to Balmer Martial Arts.
2. Payment and registration can be completed by clicking here.
3. If after registering for the class, you find you cannot attend, you can request a refund from Balmer Martial Arts. This request must be made prior to the second class (or before a one-time seminar) and is subject to a $10 cancellation fee.
4. Any requests for "hardship" refunds after the initial class will be prorated and considered on an individual basis.